2020 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a performance-oriented compact version of the classic Range Rover, an athletically-designed SUV built for speed while offering plenty of space for you and your passengers to sit comfortably. Also, there are a plethora of features that keep you connected. Learn more about the new Range Rover Sport interior before reaching out to the team at Land Rover Richfield near Minneapolis to set up a test drive.
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Whether you want a vehicle with clever features like the SportShift gear selector or next-generation technology features like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays, you will find the Range Rover Sport configuration best suited for your driving needs and budget, right here at Land Rover Richfield. When you stop by our showroom for a test drive, look out for these exciting features:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, say goodbye to searching for features or settings that you need to access. You can even display your navigation!
- InControl® – When you sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, you gain access to Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and more. You’ll also enjoy standard voice control!
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can interface with your vehicle for impressive connectivity while out on the roads in Richfield. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or enjoy the benefits of Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – This available system offers two rear screens for your passengers, which includes wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on the trim level that you select, you will get the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System to enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
Versatile Range Rover Sport Capacity
The Range Rover Sport interior was carefully created with the world’s most adventurous drivers in mind, and since you can choose a five- or seven-seat setup, you will instantly feel right at home. Here’s a look at the Range Rover Sport capacity:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats – 5.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats – 22 cubic feet of cargo space
The optional Range Rover Sport third row is designed for occasional use so you can conveniently fold it flat for additional cargo room. Whether you opt for the seven-seat or five-seat configuration, here is a look at your cargo space with the seats folded down:
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats – 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, for items that you can’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you have plenty of roof space and powerful towing capacity. Your vehicle can carry up to 220 pounds on the roof or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Experience the Range Rover Sport Interior Today!
When you’re ready to upgrade your ride and see the Range Rover Sport interior for yourself in person, give us a call! Find a new Range Rover Sport for sale right at home, and be sure to take the time to compare it against the Range Rover or the Range Rover Evoque and explore our new vehicle special offers for additional savings.
More from Land Rover Richfield
The new 2021 Range Rover cost ranges from $42,650 MSRP* with the entry-level new 2021 Range Rover Evoque to $209,500 MSRP* for a higher Range Rover model. Move up to higher trim levels and gain additional technology and convenience features to keep your Minneapolis drives luxurious. Whether you’re interested in the Range Rover Sport…
If you’re interested in a luxury SUV that can handle your off-roading adventures around Minneapolis or daily school drop-offs in Eden Prairie, you’ll want to consider the new 2021 Range Rover. With a variety of Range Rover trim levels available, you won’t have trouble finding the model that’s best suited for your driving needs….
From Borealis Black to Balmoral Blue, the Land Rover Range Rover Velar comes in a range of natural hues to match its avant-garde styling and outdoorsy elegance. Explore the Range Rover Velar colors below with Land Rover Richfield—and then browse our inventory to see what’s waiting for you at our showroom in Richfield! New Range Rover…